Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long time

Well, I haven't posted in a while. It is a new year! I do not want to have a year like last year... new job (not too bad, just busy), major exacerbation, lots of treatment side-effects from the episode, a burst appendix, and an abysmal Chiefs season. Hopefully, 2008 will be better, I can't imagine much worse.

Things seem to be going okay these days. I am still having issues with fatigue and a few remaining effects from the surgery about 6 weeks ago. But, I will survive.

I have finally gotten to dabble back in HTMLdb (ApEx is what it is called now). I am a bit rusty, but it is nice to work with it again. It is not quite as easy as I remember, but remembering everything is half the battle. I put up a couple helpful applications, so I did remember enough.

I will, hopefully, be posting more... but, right now I don't have much to say. I just felt guilty for not posting in over a month.

No comments: