Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Late again

I know that staying late is not good for my MS, but it is more important to keep the job to keep $$ for the family.

I am staying late because of some of the stuff that I have that is not in my control. I am depending on someone else to set up some things for me. I don't really like too many things (at my work) out of control, especially when I know that I could have done it, myself, already.

I am finding the added stress, sometimes, adds to my fatigue exponentially. And, that is not good. But, still, I wait. I try to make sure that I do not lose my temper, which is very difficult, and everyone would know, when you get tired.

BTW, I did get my tattoo and my wife was not nearly as upset about it as I thought she would be... but the kids really liked it. I have been doing what was recommended and adding lotion to it constantly. Had to be lubriderm since it has less alcohol in it. I tried some others and they burned.

Honestly, the tattoo was nothing in comparison to the shots that I take. Not nearly as painful, although my shots don't take 3 hours of boredom.

No comments: