Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am back

It has been a long time since I have written and there has been a lot of stuff going on with me including pain, depression and life. I really don't feel like writing bunches of stuff right now, but I thought I would at least chime in.

I have been having a lot of pain in my head and have been trying desperately to take care of it. I have been prescribed about every non-narcotic drug out there to try to take care of it, but they have not been working. This leaves the narcotic drugs like vicodin and percoset. They are highly addictive, so I am not a big fan, but when you hurt and nothing else seems to help, you are stuck with it. The thing that most people don't get is that when you are in pain, you want to take care of it right NOW.... I can't be given tylenol or advil and wait a half an hour (which seems like a lifetime) to see if it will help, when I know it won't. Sucks.

The headaches a lot like debilitating migraines that are very sudden, localized and unpredictable. Plus, I cannot take migraine medicine since it has negative interactions with my other meds.

Anyway, that is my time today.

No comments: