Thursday, February 26, 2009

Situation is collapsing

So, I am disabled. I have been trying to work on getting everything together to handle disability. I am cleaning out my office (big project), taking care of some honey-do list stuff, taking care of the computer network and computers in the house, doing the taxes, following up on all disability stuff (big project) and taking care of the kids while my wife works.

What I didn't expect was the broadside of relationships. Some people have a problem with the "disabled" status. And, these are people that I wouldn't have expected.

So, I am currently in a situation where my health is a major deal, but I also have to worry about my relationship to make sure it doesn't falter, and that is the most difficult one.

I am really in need of help. But, I am not sure where/how to get it. If there is actually anyone reading this, if you have any ideas, please pass them on.

No comments: