Friday, February 15, 2008

Learning limits, fatigue, and other MS related stuff

I haven't posted in a while, which has everything to do with me. I haven't learned my limits yet. I have a VERY strong work ethic. So, I work much longer than most people that do not have MS. When I get home, I am so tired that I eat, take my shot and veg out... watch tv and go to bed. I am pretty much worthless... this has been going on for a few weeks now. Putting in 10-12 hour days and wearing myself out.

I am finding that the fatigue seems to have a hangover effect. So, late work days in a row have a cumulative effect. I sleep well, where I wasn't before... so there is one bonus there.

I really need to figure out a way to limit myself a bit. Dunno. I guess I will try, but not sure what will happen.

No comments: