Friday, March 27, 2009

$$$$$

It seems that the disability is causing more issue than I originally thought. When it comes down to it, I have done everything I was "supposed to" in my life so far. I have 2 bachelor's degrees. I got married and had 3 daughters. I was offered a huge job in California during the DOT-COM boom. I even lasted through the DOT-COM bust. I moved back to be close to family and continued to work at the same level I was before.

Well, this all cost $$ to move the family a couple times and that added up. You would think that it would be easy if you make a decent amount of money. But, kids cost a LOT!

Anyway, the disability has caused my $$ influx to dissolve and now we are really tight and in debt just like everyone else now. It sucks.

If you happen to be a really rich individual and you have a lot of extra money just laying around, I have gone to the extreme as to add a DONATE button to the left ;)

No comments: