Friday, February 6, 2009

Plugging along

I am now officially disabled. You would think that would make things much easier. But there is a mountain of paperwork for my disability insurance company as well as the Social Security administration!!

So, earlier this week I made a huge mistake in that I forgot to take my morning meds. My wife got home and started talking about all the things I needed to do for Social Security and more. If I have not mentioned it before, I have a very hard time dealing with more than one thing at a time. So, will the lack of meds and dealing several things at a time, I got really frustrated and threw a bit of a fit... once I calmed down, I realize that I don't normally do that anymore. So, I went and checked and low and behold, my morning meds were still in the box! Unfortunately, I have not gotten into a good routine yet.

I happened to speak with my inlaws a couple weeks ago and one of them expressed some serious problems with me and that they were going to snatch my wife and kids from me because I am such a problem, I guess. I should just shun that off like I did about the conversation we had when we first met and how I was useless and such (they did no know me at the time). Anyway, I have been having quite a few things happen recently, so the timing of that conversation was not good. I am having a hard time forgetting it.

No comments: