Thursday, August 21, 2008

dunno

Not sure what to write about, but I haven't left any entries for a while.

My headaches are mostly gone. After 4 shots of steroids to the spine and an increase in meds (like I need more... I take about 16 pills and 1 shot a day right now), there are only a few break-through pain episodes now and they are all minor. Nothing like the ones that started this whole thing.

Maybe it is because the temperature around here is freakishly low for August. I am pretty sure that has something to do with it.

So, only news I have is that someone (teenagers from the neighborhood, I'm sure) broke into my truck and stole cigarettes and nice digital camera. Sucks. Don't have the money for a new camera. I have been looking around in the classifieds online and in the newspapers for the camera. It had family pictures still on it! I haven't found it yet.

So, I found facebook this month. I originally had not planned to use any sites like that, but many of my friends across the country use it and it is a way to keep in contact. It has been sort of nice, but takes up too much time. I have suddenly ran into people that I have not talked to in 20 years. No kidding. High School.

Oh well. That is all I have got for now. Nothing really good or bad going on.

No comments: